- National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach 2017
- Founder of Your Best Health, LLC 2016
- MS in Human Nutrition, 2016
- Integrative Health Coach Professional, Duke University's Center for Integrative Medicine, 2014
- MS in Management, 2005
- BS in Biology, 1988
- 20 plus years of experience in Pharmaceutical Quality and Compliance
- 10 plus years of experience teaching and training adults in industry and academia
I have had a lifelong interest in health and specifically in nutrition. My undergraduate work in Biology led me into a Life of Science in which I worked for many years in Pharmaceutical Quality and Compliance. Yet during this time, my passion for health and healing and specifically for nutrition, biochemistry and how the body works, endured. I completed a Master's of Science in Nutrition so that I may directly help people promote wellness and prevent disease. I have always enjoyed working with people on their goals and to achieve health and happiness.
Professional Development and Affiliations
Why work with Your Best Health? We offer a fresh, creative and
energetic approach that helps you achieve your health through clinical nutrition.
Contact Your Best Health at 475-289-7877 or email Deb